SSR College of Pharmacy
In the environment of rapidly changing technology, polarized with global competitive intelligence, SSR College of Pharmacy was established in 2007 under the aegis of SSR Memorial Trust, Silvassa through the scrupulous efforts of Hon’ble Chairman Shri Mohan S. Delkar.
The institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). Recognized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, Mumbai and administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The institute is affiliated to the SavitribaiPhule Pune University (Formerly known as University of Pune), Pune.
Courses offered at SSR College of Pharmacy:
- Four years Bachelor of Pharmacy with an intake capacity of 60 students
- Two years Master of Pharmacy course with specialization in
- Pharmaceutics (12 strength),
- Quality Assurance Technique (12 Strength)
- Pharmacology (6 strength)